Friday, May 16, 2008

XS Energy Drinks - Energy That Actually Tastes Good

XS Energy Drinks - Part 1

I will probably have to break this post up into several parts. There's no way I can write just one long post on an awesome product like XS Energy Drinks.

First of all, I've just got to throw the 13 flavors out there!

Cranberry Grape Blast
Cola Blast
Black Cherry Cola Blast
Citrus Blast
Tea Berry Blast
Tropical Blast
Root Beer Blast
Electric Lemon Blast
Peach Tea Blast
Cherry Blast

In addition, three flavors come in caffeine-free:

Cranberry Grape Blast
Tropical Blast
Root Beer Blast

I don't know of another energy drink on the market today with that many flavors. You will easily find a flavor that you enjoy. Currently, the most popular flavor is Cranberry Grape Blast. Most people say it reminds them of a grape soda. I don't really like grape soda, but I love the "cran-grape," as we call it. It may have predominantly a grape flavor, but it does not go over the top with the grape taste.

(NOTE: When I compare the flavors to other drinks I'm not saying that these flavors are just "knock-offs" of an original flavor or soda. Trust me, XS Energy Drinks are by no means comparable to Sam's Choice that copy the flavor of already popular drinks. XS Energy stands alone and is different from anything you've ever consumed.)

Now that I have cleared that up, more about flavors.....

My favorite flavor is the Citrus Blast, followed by a close second, Tropical Blast. If you like Mountain Dew or Mello Yellow then you will enjoy the citrus. I don't know what to compare the tropical to, but it is very good. My third favorite is Black Cherry Cola Blast. I've always like cherry cola sodas, so it was no surprise that I loved this one when it came out.

My wife, Stacey, loves the Peach Tea Blast. Hopefully, I'll get her on here to expound in upcoming posts.

Next, I'll talk about the benefits of drinking a XS Energy Drink.

If you want to check out a place to purchase these products check out the following. I think they're currently running a special to get free shipping!

Buy XS Energy

No comments: