Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Why I Created a Blog About Amway Products

I thought it would be proper to begin this blog by telling you why I created this blog. I imagine you will mainly hear from me, but my wife is going to help me keep this updated as well.

We are Independent Business Owners affiliated with Quixtar/Amway Global (most people know the company as Amway). Since we work with Amway, we are very acquainted with many phenomenal Amway products. We would like to share our product experiences and the experiences of others with you.

We have noticed that many people search for Amway products online, but there are not many places to purchase them from distributors. Traditionally, Amway has been known as more of a order-by-catalog system, but these days are long gone now that the Internet is becoming the preferred method for shoppers.

In the upcoming posts, we will be dicussing such products as Amway vitamins, double x 30-day supplements, energy drinks, meal replacement bars, amway water filter, and cookware. XS Energy, Nutrilite, LOC, SA8, Artistry, and the new Perfect Empowered Drinking Water are just a few of the brands that we have in the Amway family of products.

I hope you will find the information we provide useful and somewhat fun to read.

Buy Amway Products

No comments: